It has been a while since I wrote a blog article... but that does NOT mean we didn't do anything... :)
- Improved security:
On OUR jDB API's we added token security..
We fixed a couple of things on the password recovery
We added Brute Force counter measures on the logins.
- We added proper 304 handling on the jDB API (improved efficiency)
- We did major work on the shop and how that works:
Expanded the default shoparticle fields, made SEO improvements for article pages.
- Impoved seo url's
- Made it possible to create 'virtual' pages with e.g. shop products
- On the front End:
we got now settings on the columns ... YEAHHHH
- Made some improvements for stability:
Disable uninstall for some required plugins.
Made reinstall plugin features
- E-Mail capabilitie improvements
- Added new features to the Files application:
- Fixed a lot of bugs:
Large filedownload bug
CSS fixes on multiple parts
and a lot more....
I probably forgot a few things...